Thursday, June 11, 2009

CR96

I'd have been thrilled had we landed him at a price similar to that of Kaka... but 96 million Euros??? That's fucking Madness
.
.


96 Million Fucking Euros. That's a lot of bloody fucking money. Too Much Money... For a whining-diving pretty boy bitch diva that also happens to be regarded by many as the best footballer on the planet... Dont' get me wrong, somewhere inside of me, deep down inside me that is... I'm excited to see a player of such talent play for us. I just can't get my head around the ridiculous amount of money that the transaction involves (also ridiculous is the figure we'd have to pay had we not agreed to sign him: 30 million euros: more expensive that what Liverpool paid for 'El Nino' Torres).
.
.



Ramon Calderon Celebrating after having been voted as the WORST President in the history of Real Madrid. His pre-contract agreement with/for Thong Boy forced this upon us. I hope he gets reincarnated in his next life as a turd.
.
.
I blame the loser Ramon Calderon for it! The fucker was clearly reeking of desperation, which was why he was dumb enough to agree to such an amount. he was probably thinking he'd manage to weather the storm of this past season and was totally planning to bask in the glory of redemption in signing of the man folks in Real the Offside are calling 'Thong Boy'. I'm happy his ass in the gutter that he wouldn't have the the full opportunity to gloat over this. Florentino would have tried to sign him for sure... and might have succeeded in getting him for say.... 70m? I would imagine that he'd also have it in him to say 'You want 96? Nahh...' (while thinking "No Fucking Way!"). I speculating that Perez probably figured out that the pre-contract agreement was bulletproof and felt that we're betting off paying the extra 63m and getting the player rather than paying the 30m to not get him.
.

Word out is that he has already comandeered the rights to the brand name CR9 in Spain knowing that Raul is still the 'top dog' in the dressing room and will be holding on to the '7' (a jersey that I believe rightfully belongs to Gonzalo Higuain upon 'El Kapitan's' retirement).
.

He should wear CR96 instead.... that way he'll remember how much he costs and remember to live up to it when he's on the pitch.
.

Real Madrid should also set up one-on-one tutoring lessons for him from Kaka, to pick up tricks on modesty, gentlemanliness and humility while being considered by many as the best player in the world's most popular sport.
.

I will never doubt the talent that he possesses now: but 96 million Euros is a lot money, too much money for a Football Player with an attitude problem. Perhaps if he manages to score 50 goals in one season to lead us to a treble, I'll change my mind... uhmm... no, not 50, make it 96.

No comments:

Post a Comment