Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year


A bit of advertisement for my country: Pictured above are handmade Christmas lanterns you'd be able to find for sale along the streets of Manila this time of the year.

Over the course of the last few weeks, I've seen a bit of improvement re: the readership of this blog. To all of you who take the time to come here to share my love for Real Madrid, I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
.
I'll be heading off to my hometown (Manila, Philippines) to enjoy the holidays with my Family. As such, it will be unlikely hat I'd be able to post any entries until I get back on the first week of January.
.
To all of you out there, whereever you are, may the light and hope of the Christmas season shine upon you all. Let's all wish for a 2010 filled with titles for our beloved Club.
.
Hala Madrid!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too!

    Hope you can rest these days and come back full of energy.

    Greets from Madrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Chistmas, Madridista Mac!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marry Christmas. 2010 22th may of 2010: this is the date.

    HALA MADRID

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS! ¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!
    The next year Real Madrid will win the 10th Champions League.

    FDO: PIFOSTIO

    ReplyDelete