Saturday, May 7, 2011

Contributing

Hello everyone, as some of you might already know, I've agreed to join the writing team of the newly-launched: Real Madrid Football Blog - the recently-launched site by the same guys (Corey, Bassam, Kaushik and Jordan) who brought us Real Madrid - The Offside, but know have decided to open their own site.
.
Those who read Spanish or who have the patience to read Spanish-written Real Madrid commentary might have also seen my post 'Pretend Coach' turn up in the Monster Spanish Real Madrid Blog: Fans Del Real Madrid. 
.
I've been invited plenty of times to have my writing be posted in other people's blogs and sites, and have often politely refused. There are 3 Real Madrid bloggers who I couldn't turn down though: The Real Madrid Offside's Corey Fiske, Fans Del Real Madrid's El Socio and the now-defunct The Real Liga's Lateral Iziquerdo. So now, it'll be 2/3 for me.
.
From this point forward, I will be posting at least 1 of my articles at Real Madrid Football Blog and will be diving into the discussions in their 'very active' forum section of course. Every now and then however, I will also be posting in at Fans Del Real Madrid - in english of course... just to confuse the Spanish speaking Real Madrid community just a bit. hahaha. All my posts in those respective blogs however will still be posted in this site including the goal highlights as I anticipate that this blog will now function as the Madridista Mac 'Central Database'.
.
It will be quite an interesting experience from this point given the fact that the readers of The Offside / RMFB comprise of essentially the English-Speaking International Community of Real Madrid supporters whereas the followers of Fans Del Real Madrid come more from Real Madrid's geographic epicenter of Spain. The exchanges will be interesting and I am very much looking forward to them. 
.
So I guess you guys will be seeing more of me all over the place from this forward then. Here's to some interesting new beginnings...

No comments:

Post a Comment