Friday, September 13, 2013

Our 2013-14 Third Kit: What Do You Think?

Bale's first runout with the boys for Promo Duty.
.
Gareth Bale joined his new Real Madrid team mates for his first team promo event to launch Adidas' 3rd Kit for Real Madrid. It's supposed to be used in the Champions league and I suppose other La Liga teams who wear blue and white (Real Sociedad?).
.
My first impression upon seeing them last offseason when they were leaked was that they reminded me of Iker's goalkeeping kit from some seasons back. When I showed them to my wife though, she innocently remarked that they 'looked like the jerseys of the Dutch National Team'. This instantly made my blood stir the wrong way as a images of that douche-bag Johan Cruyff and the old Barca teams of the past (who wore orange away jerseys some seasons back) came rushing to my head.
.
In any case, I'm very interested to know what Madridisimo thinks of Real Madrid's 2013-2014 Third Kit in Orange. Let me know what you think:
.


No comments:

Post a Comment