Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2014-02-23: Merengue Bites Podcast Episode 5 - Bravo! Raul Bravo!

Went for a trip to Malacca with my parents who came to town. Didn't think I was going to make the podcast, much less see the match vs. Elche. Thanks to the good folks at Malacca's beautiful Casa Del Rio Hotel however, I was able to catch the meh game - and thus was able to join the boys over the weekend to talk Real Madrid. 
.
Bassam and Kaushik also had to bring back some really unpleasant memories, particularly one that involved my most-hated Real Madrid player: Raul Bravo.
.
In any case, you may also listen / download the podcast here: (Because the stingy people at soundcloud only lets us keep 2 podcasts in their site for embedding at a time, or rather, because we're stingy and refuse to pay for a premium account).
.
By the way, did I mention that we're not league leaders? It's a beautiful week baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment